Accessing the Websites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it, will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
a) Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
• Customer input errors It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check the accuracy of information entered and saved on the website. Account details displayed on the order summary webpage will be the final transfer destination. In the case that this information is incorrect, and funds are transferred to an unintended destination, the company shall not reimburse the customer and shall not transfer additional funds. As such customers must ensure the JDC address KYC details they enter is completely correct.
• Risk Notice JDC Token is a not backed or value guaranteed by any financial institution; when purchasing JDC the customer assumes all-risk the JDC may become worthless in value. Customers should research and consider the risks before purchasing any JDC. The company makes absolutely no guarantee about the future value of the JDC purchased.
• Order under-payment If the customer pays less than the payment amount for their order and the order expiration time has passed, the company reserves the right to either:
a) Cancel the order and refund the payment amount
or b) Recalculate the order totals based on the payment amount received and the current JDC exchange rate.
• Order over-payment It is the customers responsibility to send the correct payment amount, if the customer sends an amount great than the amount specified on the order, the company will process the order at the original amount specified on the order. The amount of over-payment will not be considered in the order, and will not be refunded.
• Invalid customer details The company reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders with false, or seemly false, customer information, including incorrect or invalid name, address, nationality, or ID numbers. Every customers has to complete the KYC process in order to register as a verified user.
• Additional information The company reserves the right to contact the customer to request additional information related to their identity or source of funds, if the company considers the order to appear suspicious.
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML) It is expressly prohibited for the customer to utilize their account for the purpose for cleaning money, hiding money, in any way attempting to obscure the source of funds, or attempting to circumvent financial regulations or restrictions. The company will actively analyze customer account activity for any signs of money laundering; any customer who, in the opinion of the company, has the appearance of involvement in money laundering activities will have their account terminated.
• ELIGIBILITY To be eligible to use any of the JDC Token Services, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in a country in which the relevant JDC Token Services are accessible.
• ACCOUNT SETUP Registration of JDCoin Token Account To use the JDC Token Services, you will need to register for a JDC account (a "JD Coin Token Account") by providing your name, email address and a password and other required information and accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using a JDC Token Account, you agree and represent that you will use the JDC Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your JDC Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a JDC Account for you, or limit the number of JDC Accounts that you may hold or suspend or terminate any JDC Account or the trading of specific Digital Currency in your account.
Identity Verification. You agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime, and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete certain verification process before you are permitted to start using the JDC Token Services and to access specific JD Coin Services.
The information we request may include certain personal information including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number, information regarding your bank account (such as the name of the bank, the account type, routing number, and account number) network status, customer type, customer role, billing type and other subscriber status details. In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and correct and you agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes.
*You authorize us to make enquiries, whether directly or through third parties that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these enquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our enquiries in full. This is an identity check only and should have no adverse effect on your credit rating. Additionally, we may require you to wait some amount of time after completion of a transaction before permitting you to use further JD Coin Services and/or before permitting you to engage in transactions beyond certain volume limits. *
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Websites or any services or materials available through the Websites